- Submit an Interest Form
- Contact school office regarding enrollment
- Meet with Independent Study Teacher
- Submit needed enrollment documents and forms including your Master Agreement and Acknowledgement of Responsibilty
- Your teacher receives confirmation of your enrollment
- Withdraw from current school
- Set up your home-based school room minimizing distractions and maximizing organization and work space
- Second meeting with your teacher to receive assignments for the rest of the learning period as well as to discuss and choose curriculum. Some curriculum may need to be ordered from publishers. Shipping from publishers is on the time table of each individual publisher.
Your teacher will be available and able to help you with any questions or concerns that you may have during this time.